Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyMines Crystal Effect Removal Tool

mysticator69

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
Mysticator69​

Suggestion:
Crystal Effect Removal Tool​

Detailed description:
Introduce a tool or feature that allows players to remove or reset crystal effects from a piece of armor or a tool entirely. This tool would enable players to undo unwanted crystal effects, including those added accidentally or those that do not align with their desired build. The tool should be easy to use and accessible, ensuring players can optimize their gear without fear of making irreversible mistakes.​

Reason(s):
  • Prevents Gear Waste: Players often acquire gear with unwanted crystal effects, making the items less useful. The ability to remove these effects would ensure that valuable gear does not go to waste.
  • Reduces Scams: By providing a way to reset crystal effects, players are less likely to get scammed into buying gear with undesirable effects, as they can modify the gear to suit their needs.
  • Enhances Gameplay Experience: Allowing players to customize their gear freely without permanent consequences would lead to a more enjoyable and flexible gaming experience.
  • Promotes Fair Play: This feature would level the playing field, ensuring that all players have the opportunity to correct mistakes and optimize their gear.

Example(s):
  • A player accidentally adds an extra level of a crystal effect that does not suit their combat style. They can use the tool to remove the unwanted effect and reapply the correct level. ( Knockback on swords for example )
  • Players trading gear can ensure that the items they receive are in their preferred state, reducing the risk of being stuck with unwanted crystal effects for the rest of the season.

LOUAI_

Epic Pika
+1 so detailed i dont see why it wouldn't be added

Last edited:

_Starrly

Staff Member
IGN
Starhopper87
Although I am not 100% sure about this, you do indeed make good points so they could probably add a system in which you get returned at least half of the resources needed for the crystal effects. And even though this wasn't mentioned I believe the crystal system could be improved much further with a way to check the crystal level and effect of a tool without needing to use the /crystal command. 1+ From me

OP
OP
mysticator69

mysticator69

Pika Lover
Although I am not 100% sure about this, you do indeed make good points so they could probably add a system in which you get returned at least half of the resources needed for the crystal effects. And even though this wasn't mentioned I believe the crystal system could be improved much further with a way to check the crystal level and effect of a tool without needing to use the /crystal command. 1+ From me
100% agreed , i missed that point , we actually have no way to see which crystal effects or levels are applied. ( except looking at upgrade costs , but it's hard )