Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions create a cannon testing server for op factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunningWalls

Epic Pika
Username:
OwnerBad​

Suggestion:
create a cannon testing server for op factions​

Detailed description:
basically i would like a cannon test server for pika that has the same jar and config as opfactions so you can make your cannons or test your cannons on the cannon test server so you can know which cannons will work on the opfaction/faction server​

Reason(s):
sometimes you find a schem on yt or a discord or make a cannon yourself on another server and it wont work on pika faction servers with a cannon test server then you would know if a cannon would work​

Example(s):
you find a schem from yt and it doesnt work​

acura

Great Reporter
I'm neutral on this. While it certainly could be helpful and I've also seen this feature in other servers, I'm afraid it'd be too much work to host another world. The owners have to also consider whether it's worth sacrificing more resources or not for such thing.

In conclusion: I really like this suggestion and I support it, but I don't think it's plausible for it to be implemented.

Valck

Great Reporter
Neutral,
-Nice idea
-Too much to be added as a suggestion (I think)

ir_n

The Pika
-1 u don't need a cannoning server. its easy to print cannons in opfactions and test it out there. adding a cannoning server would be too much effort and it would barely get any players

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Hello RunningWalls,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Nah.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.