Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Crate Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
Username:
samthenoob​

Suggestion:
Crate Opening​

Detailed description:
Ok so big problem

The problem:
So people who are used to grinding 24/7 or p2w's get a lot of keys and when they do get a lot of keys what do they do with it??
OPEN Them Ofc!!
But the problem is that if you open them how pika intended it would take ages if you open a crate and close it quickly it would register mostly likely HALF of the crates you opened thus leading to a Loss

The Solution:
So I know there was a suggestion that adds bulk opening but it got denied
So I present to you
Stack Opening
So stack opening would not change anything in the crates it would be an addition
So as we know right-click will open the crate left click will show rewards
So where did the middle click go?
That's right!
So if you pressed middle click on your crate it would open up a GUI asking you to open how many keys
For example

2 46 8 16 64

Reason(s):
Why should pika add this?
So as I said its an addition that pika should add as it would help a lot of people

Example(s):
Sadly i dont have any suggestions​

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • Its a paid feature that is exclusive to the player with subscription over the already purchased expensive rank so yea
  • Is it not the same thing? stack opening?
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

OP
OP
samthenoob

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • Its a paid feature that is exclusive to the player with subscription over the already purchased expensive rank so yea
  • Is it not the same thing? stack opening?
What do u mean paid feature?

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
global thing? it means the mystre boxes that we get from playing minigames? or doing quests?

ir_n

The Pika
+1 this would be perfect for me since i het over 7+ stacks of keys a week and it takes me a long time to open them if i want to get anything good. ive ended up pving the keys or giving them away since they're a waste of time unless they are quick opened which gives u bad loot

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello samthenoob,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.