Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Crate Keys Issue

Hy! I am having issue with vote keys along with my mate we voted server on all websites it shows vote increase in pika iron exchange but didn't got any key checked all crates but nothing its not the first time its approximately 3rd time having this issue. What I assume is plugin is not correctly configured if you are on spawn and vote you won't get anything but if you are in survival you will get keys.
IGN: ShahzaibMasood

IamSpark

Disconnect from the server and then vote here on main pika server page. Then once you log back in to the server you will get vote keys iim each of the gamemodes
Thank me later :D
IamSpark

BudrinLmao

Disconnect from the server and then vote here on main pika server page. Then once you log back in to the server you will get vote keys iim each of the gamemodes
Thank me later :D
IamSpark
this is how you do it

TINOLASKI

Pika Lover
Hy! I am having issue with vote keys along with my mate we voted server on all websites it shows vote increase in pika iron exchange but didn't got any key checked all crates but nothing its not the first time its approximately 3rd time having this issue. What I assume is plugin is not correctly configured if you are on spawn and vote you won't get anything but if you are in survival you will get keys.
IGN: ShahzaibMasood
When voting, Dont vote in Spawn instead go into other world and Vote there, Since Voting in Spawn is bugged, or you can instead leave server and vote in the website so when you join back you get your vote keys