Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

CPS LIMIT

I get kicked a lot for drag clicking while pvping and I'm not too sure if that's suppose to be happening
my max cps that I reach is 31 and its only for like 0.2sec and I'm sure that there is people who does it even higher
Please reach me out by telling the max cps allotted from the console so that i can limit myself and not get kicked again

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
uh yeah no 31 clicks per second is impossible, even for 0.2 seconds. Not sure if you're a sueprhuman that needs to see the doctor or what.

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
there isn't a limit specifically,but high clicking methods are discouraged as they will flag you down by the anticheat, if you get under 20 cps you should be good

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
I get kicked a lot for drag clicking while pvping and I'm not too sure if that's suppose to be happening
my max cps that I reach is 31 and its only for like 0.2sec and I'm sure that there is people who does it even higher
Please reach me out by telling the max cps allotted from the console so that i can limit myself and not get kicked again
I think clicking over 20 cps is not allowed but i am not sure.

M

MiracleWolf

uh yeah no 31 clicks per second is impossible, even for 0.2 seconds. Not sure if you're a sueprhuman that needs to see the doctor or what.
It’s not impossible. Trust me lol I could probably reach that number if I learned how to double butterfly click

_TaT_

Pika Member
I have reach 50+ cps with using bloody abedless abd got kicked lol

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Just try to learn lower cps methods like jitter or butterfly clicking to avoid server kicks. (P.S. you will still getting kicked because of server lag but idk what to tell you about that. Its pika <3)

Samil_YT

i drag clicked to in practice lobby i just test new mouse i get 42 i think and i get kicked i got 42 cps in 2 sec longdrag i now use butterfly with reddragon m601 with 20 cps and watchdog always watch me without reason i never cheat