Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Costum corps recipe

_ol_

Epic Pika
Pls Remove costum corp recipe it is really bad and almost all people use corps as a money source so pls remove it

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
If you want to farm pineapples, you have to reach level 80. This will not be removed because it is working as intended. The season got inflated because people could use pines. Level up to level 80 and start farming pineapples

OP
OP
_ol_

_ol_

Epic Pika
But /level is hard bro make ot less than 80

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
But /level is hard bro make ot less than 80
/level isn't that hard, most people don't do them including myself and alr at baltop #2. Pineapples are the easiest to make money that's why so many people use it/farm them!

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
/level isn't that hard, most people don't do them including myself and alr at baltop #2. Pineapples are the easiest to make money that's why so many people use it/farm them!
Cozmo you need to be level 80 to farm pineapples now. The only reason you could farm pines was a bug and it has been fixed now.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Cozmo you need to be level 80 to farm pineapples now. The only reason you could farm pines was a bug and it has been fixed now.
Damn I didn't even know you had to be lvl 80 lmao, well that's cool to know ig.

OP
OP
_ol_

_ol_

Epic Pika
What about apples what is the required lvl and how do i remove the corps after this bug fixed

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
you cant remove them by hand, you can use crystals though.