Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Cosmetics requirements should be less

Soulity31

Minecraft username:
Soulity31​

Suggestion:
Cosmetics requirements should be less​

Detailed description:
I think the lightning kill animation cosmetics in bedwars is a very cool cosmetic, yet simple to code but still its requirements are way to high.In my opinion, the requirements should be under titan or even elite​

Reason(s):
Good and cool cosmetics are also a reason to why new bedwars players want to grind bedwars.It can be seen from Hypixel too where people are fond of grinding for cosmetics, so if more players get access to these cool cosmetics they would be interested in playing more bedwars and obtain such cosmetics.I understand that the server wants to earn money somehow but player's playtime is important as well.If he becomes more fond of playing bedwars, he would spent money to unlock even more cosmetics.Its just my opinion.​

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
There are many other cool cosmetics, get titan if u want it tho thats how the server wants it...

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
The cosmetics are one of the important perks of titan+ ranks. They make some money by putting them behind paywall, which they most likely won't if every titan perk is given to lower ranks obtainable by voting.
Moreover, it isn't like cosmetics provide benifits ingame cuz obv they're cosmetics.
-1 from me.

OP
OP
S

Soulity31

The cosmetics are one of the important perks of titan+ ranks. They make some money by putting them behind paywall, which they most likely won't if every titan perk is given to lower ranks obtainable by voting.
Moreover, it isn't like cosmetics provide benifits ingame cuz obv they're cosmetics.
-1 from

-1 from me.
They can many keep cosmetics for titan+ as well like the dragon rider or even the horse rider one for champion rank but i think it would be better to keep some simple cosmetics like thr lightning one i said for lower ranks as well like titan or under.Thanks for the reply though!