Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Cosmetics getting Unequipped by itself.

ShadowYtd

Can Any Staff Or Any Player Who Knows How to Solve Help? Problem- whenever i equip any cosmetics like particles or throwable trail when i play a match and play again it gets unequipped by itself and i gotta equip them again and again. Pls Help It Will Mean Alot

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
It maybe be a bug. Make a bug report

SweetOnion

Banned
I have also witnessed such bugs.
Feel free to report it such bugs here

I know someone else told this but he didn't mentioned the link

Last edited:

10tnt4354g

IGN
10tnt4354g
this is not a bug. every time u equip your cosmetics and go in the game u can still see the cosmetics but when u leave that game some cosmetics will get unequip
u can just equip them again before playing new games (but if u still play the game without leaveing like if u die and still right click at the paper it will send u into the new game and the cosmetics still be there)

MrStarfed

Rare Pika
IGN
MrStrafed
Can Any Staff Or Any Player Who Knows How to Solve Help? Problem- whenever i equip any cosmetics like particles or throwable trail when i play a match and play again it gets unequipped by itself and i gotta equip them again and again. Pls Help It Will Mean Alot
Hey there,

This is probably a bug you can report it here

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover
Hey, this is a pika-network bug you can report it here - Bug Reports

ItzNotAbiyaYT

Pika Lover
IGN
ItzNotAbiyaYT
idk but that happend to me like every week or everydays

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
IGN
ZekromXD
Dude just ignore it, don't even try to make a bug report. I reported this bug like 2 months ago, still 0 replies 💀

BobWasPenguin

Pika Lover
IGN
BobWasPenguin
I don't think this is a bug.

The developers intended to do it, here is why,
you might have vip cosmetics and use it since you have temporary vip rank,
they want to make sure that you don't wear that vip cosmetics anymore by the time your vip rank expires.