Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudz

Is it normal for a normal player to see console bans? I was mid pvp in op factions 1 and i saw in chat dutchminerHD banned reason: kill aura
I believe it was a console command and i'm not sure if i should be able to see those

OP
OP
Cloudz

Cloudz

I can see console bans in servers without being staff or rank, i have not donated to the server but i still see random messages in chat in green saying dutchminerHD banned someone, is that normal?

Bolja

Legendary Pika
lobby and eggwars

kepernyofelvetel_(2370).png

MouraThat

Veteran
Yeah i see this in the lobby too
Im a donator yet i dont think your meant to see
I feel sorry for DutchMinerHD as it seems its him banning people when its console
i report the Console for staff impersonation

AbedKilani

Veteran
I see them too. Can you keep them? Tells the community that the staff are actually working to ban people not sitting there doing nothing. Decreases their complains about hackers

CloudAP

Veteran
Theres no console ban in op fact 1 as far as I know.

Maybe thats the real Yoeri. And console ban is usually saying temp ban for 30 min. :)

Hi fellow cloud! :D

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
these are public bans i think... If i recall staff can make it to where if they ban someone it won't show in chat.
Also these can be warnings for other players... (If a player sees someone banned for KillAura then they will have a Significantly lower chance of using hacks...

OP
OP
Cloudz

Cloudz

Theres no console ban in op fact 1 as far as I know.

Maybe thats the real Yoeri. And console ban is usually saying temp ban for 30 min. :)

Hi fellow cloud! :D
Fellow cloud is helper :eek: i'm on neutral for helper still ,_,

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
That Happend To Me 2
When i joined the hub it sayed that a pearson got baned.I was confused when i seen it the first time

DirkieXP

Banned
Players can no longer see who we ban in the eggwars eggwars and the new skywars.

Now it's just the lobbies, but that does not really matter.

You said something about op factions 1 and being able to see the bans? Will check this ASAP. Thanks for telling

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
In Every Server i go i see those bans notification and the console is using DutchminerHD Account ;-; And its good to make the hackers scared that there is a staff member banning poeple for hacks like kill aura

JChan

Epic Pika
You can already check the latest bans on our website :)
Litebans has being removed from the Pika Network one but still useable on teun's website. Idk if I should link teun's liteban website here

Status
Not open for further replies.