Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Connection timed out?

Beglerbeg1

So i have been playing on Pika for a long time... 2 years to be precise... And have never encountered this problem... 2 days ago i played with my friends and it worked just fine but yesterday and today i cannot connect to the server... It says connection timed out. For my friends it works just fine but for me it does not, i have 10 multiplayer servers and they all work except for pika network. I tried making it work by following the steps on internet and youtube but none of it works. What can i do?

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
So i have been playing on Pika for a long time... 2 years to be precise... And have never encountered this problem... 2 days ago i played with my friends and it worked just fine but yesterday and today i cannot connect to the server... It says connection timed out. For my friends it works just fine but for me it does not, i have 10 multiplayer servers and they all work except for pika network. I tried making it work by following the steps on internet and youtube but none of it works. What can i do?
bro i swear same error but why
Just refresh a few times. This happens with me too sometimes. After I refresh a few times it gets fixed.

OP
OP
B

Beglerbeg1

Well if we take into account that that is the first thing i tried to do while spamming the refresh button i am still at stage 0 in trying to fix this