Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Configurable shopkeeper placement

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon​

Suggestion:
Configurable shopkeeper placement​

Detailed description:
So on pika network. Diamond shop is on left and item shop on right. While on other servers it's reverse. So i suggest adding this future. This should be in settings. The item would be villager egg or head (head better) and would have a single green glass block that would switch them.​

Reason(s):
Some people coming from other servers to play on pika network get used to shopkeeper oh other side. So they get really annoyed and it really is enough for the player to hate the server because of it because it's annoyin.​

Example(s):
No​

Khowy

Pika Lover
To be honest, this really isn't an issue. I play on 3 different Bedwars servers and they all have their shops swiped. I just deal with it and get used to it. I don't think it's worth it from a dev's POV to add something like this and I'm also sure that it won't be easy because it will mean entirely reconfiguring the map creation process for new ones. THICC -1

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I cant tell you how the current plugin works, but for the current plugin, that is not possible (unless they code a new one). Furthermore, just get use to it, it fr does not really affect your game play

Last edited:

Silver Wing

The Pika
This was already suggested btw ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
This was already suggested btw ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼
Who cares lol free forum grind

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Who cares lol free forum grind
It is just a waste of your time and our time for you to grind like that. Say something meaningful and could help others is a better way to grind.

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
It is just a waste of your time and our time for you to grind like that. Say something meaningful and could help others is a better way to grind.
Idk when i play with friends from hypixel they always get mad bout it

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
You are right. Playing with hypixel friends.
If you play on the server for around 1 hours, you can already adapt the placement of the villagers

Khowy

Pika Lover
I cant tell you how the current plugin works, but for the current plugin, that is not possible (unless they code a new one). Furthermore, just get use to it, it fr does not really affect your game play
It's possible, just not worth it. I don't think I would ever code something like that considering I've looked into Bedwars plugin source codes and they are complicated as hell!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
It's possible, just not worth it. I don't think I would ever code something like that considering I've looked into Bedwars plugin source codes and they are complicated as hell!
Current one is indeed not possible

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hello Blazemon,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!