Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Conclusive proof jerrymine and UpaG are humans.

JerryMine

The Pika
For heavens sake, ARE YOU ILITERATE? I’m done, I don’t even care I spelt it wrong. You are just dumb as hell. There is literally no point in arguing with you anymore because YOU CANT READ.

Final: yes, read my post, it’s not offensive.
Now read the comments, who started swearing first? Good good, now read the other comment.
So triggering others and say others are the one who started swearing while they are literrally offensive is a really good plan

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

So triggering others and say others are the one who started swearing while they are literrally offensive is a really good plan
I’m done.
TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK THIS POST IS OFFENSIVE, AND DONT START BLABBERING ABOUT THIS COMMENT BS, I DIDNT TRIGGER YOU, YOU TRIGGERED YOURSELF. Can you fucking read your second comment. You started swearing first, stop struggling to tell me my post is offensive .

JerryMine

The Pika
There must be a reason you created this post.
Ofc I know you know "you are just going to proof that im a human" but lol actually no, you wanted to insult us in a new way.
First, you said that animals can't speak and we make mistakes in spelling and grammar. "this is what humans do" just trying to create sarcasm that humans suck at English.

You also tried to create sarcasm by "Animals do not watch cartoons" and we forced our pets to watched them, a new way to actually offend someone by telling us that they are mob abusing.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

There must be a reason you created this post.
Ofc I know you know "you are just going to proof that im a human" but lol actually no, you wanted to insult us in a new way.
First, you said that animals can't speak and we make mistakes in spelling and grammar. "this is what humans do" just trying to create sarcasm that humans suck at English.

You also tried to create sarcasm by "Animals do not watch cartoons" and we forced our pets to watched them, a new way to actually offend someone by telling us that they are mob abusing.
Bruh u dumb? Nope I wasn’t insulting you in a new way. Humans don’t suck at English, they make mistakes, that’s what I said. But no, Jerrymine must think this is offensive to prove his bs point. I said animals don’t watch cartoons, and I’m saying they will only watch it if you DO force them to watch it. Did you even read the title, are you thinking now I was proving you are an animal? I wasn’t telling you you were mob abusing, I said it is highly unlikely someone would force their animal to watch, like, and like a meme about the cartoon.

yeah I’m starting to think you get dumber by the second

edit: the reason I created this post was to give you an idea of what it is like to be called something obvious, see if you DO get triggered. I didn’t think you would because of how many times you call me toxic when 1. I’m not that time2. Ik already you don’t need to call me something obvious

UpperGround

Great Reporter
guys seriously this post was a joke and you started the 4th world war

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

JerryMine, I believe that it is better for you to neglect TerryTheDog. You will never be able to win an argument with an imbecile and an ignorant.
I believe it is better for you to not restart arguing because all you do is start insulting.
I do not know whether you have ever argued because you should know that you don’t just say the other person is stupid.
It is hard to win arguments against people like you because you just resort to lying or insulting, or just leave because you know you lost.
The argument ended long ago.
You are being stupid

JerryMine

The Pika
I believe it is better for you to not restart arguing because all you do is start insulting.
I do not know whether you have ever argued because you should know that you don’t just say the other person is stupid.
It is hard to win arguments against people like you because you just resort to lying or insulting, or just leave because you know you lost.
You are being stupid
lol just ignored that person already, the only way to fight insulting was to be completely ignorant

EzGarry

Pika Lover
You are being stupid
Call me stupid and all if you want, it is not like you are the first to say that. What I was trying to do back then was to tell JerryMine not to provoke you once again due to the nature of people like you on the server.

However, I will admit that I did not check the date of you and JerryMine’s message so I gave a message without knowing that the argument had become irrelevant.

Since both of you have already agreed to stop fighting, I believe that I should not provoke both of you anymore. I do not want to argue with any of you at all not because you are wasting my time but because it is pretty immature for me to do so, fighting over a petty message.

One last thing, if you have been in the server long enough like me, you would know that it is actually pretty easy to come across people who are easily to be angered like you; so of course, I have been in an argument before. Not only that, but against people who stature, position are much higher than what of you right now.

p.s: yes, I am stupid, and the fatal mistakes that I made long ago in the server has proven it.