Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Common mistake of /sell all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narumi

Pika Lover
Common mistake is after there inventory is full. they will just do /sell all to make money. NO it is not the best idea if you need a lot of money in OPSB.

You have to turn the blocks into ingots first. Why? Here is the explantion

9 Coal = 72$ and 1 block of coal is 64$

9 Golden ingot = 1,152$ and 1 block of gold is 512$.You think thats it? you can turn the golden ingot into nuggets for more money.

9 Golden nugget is 135$ and 1 golden ingot is 128$.

so that means so that means 81 golden nugget = 1,215$ and 1 block of gold is 512$ as i said earlier.

9 Emerald ingot = 1,728$ and 1 Emerald block = 1,536$

9 Diamond = 2,304$ 1 diamond block = 2,048$

9 Lapis lazuli = 576$ and Lapis lazuli block = 512$

but only Iron block is equal to iron ingot

and Redstone block is the only one that if you craft it to redstone will decrease your profit.

9 Redstone =144$ and Redstone block = 256$

Now lets try an example how money you waist every single you /sell all

you have 1 stack of diamond block and emerald block.
you sell them all w/o converting it
you will have 98,304$ for emerald block and for diamond block you will have 131,072$
so you will have a total of 229,376$ w/o converting them to ingots.

Lets see if how much profit you will have of converting them to ingot
you will have 110,592$ for emerald and for diamond you will have 147,456$
you will end up total of 258,376$ so your profit is 28,672$ just by converting it to ingot.

Remember! this is only just an example to show you how many money you can get. This is just and small amount of example :) . what if you sell full inventory of diamond block. just imagine those profit that you can get just by converting into ingot i hope this is helpful.

If you already know this. then okay i'm just sharing it well you know that maybe a lot of people don't know about this

Status
Not open for further replies.