Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Creative Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

u02

Suggestion:
Commands

Detailed description:
As an older member on this server, i still don't know why you guys removed commands such as /kiss /marry /hug /tpa here / plot rate / player near and the levels feature from Creative,
Commands such as /Kiss /Hug /Marry were fun to use for roleplays and the whole Creative server literally used them
Commands such as /tpa here /player near were also used a bunch even tho the command /tpa here doesn't really have a meaning since the command /tpa could be used instead , the
/player near command was used on bigger plots to check if someone was on your plot (i usually used it to see if someone was on my plot and start a conversation with them )
The Levels feature was also a bigger part on the server, the levels go from L1 to L5 , at L5 people were available to get one more plot to use,
I wish that you bring at least the commands back, thank you for reading my post.

-u02

Reason(s):
It would make Creative more fun to play on

OP
OP
U

u02

Oh , i also forgot about the /Survival and /Fly command ,

OP
OP
U

u02

/Survival command was used for players when playing maps that people make on their plots (like the one im working on right now)
/Fly command for people who are in survival and have to fly for some reason xD

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey u02,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.