Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival COMBAT LOG IN SURVIVAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javuh

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
Javuh

Suggestion:
COMBAT LOG IN SURVIVAL

Detailed description:
Implement combat log in survival server in order to prevent people from avoiding death by either disconnecting or leaving combat. In my opinion, adding combat log is a really good aspect of PvP since it gives you the feeling of adrenaline rush, excitement, and thrill, If combat log is implemented on survival, player vs player would have so much more enjoyment in that server since players are gambling for their lives.​

Reason(s):
People are using /clan tp or /clan warp to avoid getting killed in PvP. This has been going around for few weeks now. In addition, people have been using that teleportation without delay within its limit, they are abusing it so much that they only go to pvp to loot other player's item then 'poof' teleports away using /clan tp /clan warp or disconnect to avoid getting killed. It removes the sense of Player vs Player if one will just teleport away to avoid a fight rather than the usual combat log wherein you have to be out of combat for 30 seconds to be able to teleport away to other location.​

Example(s):
Player named OofieIsGay have been abusing this command that has no teleportation delay to /tpahere players to him and kill them and pvp and quickly /clan tp or /clan warp to a certain place to prevent himself dying.

CloudAP

Veteran
+1

Although I think it can be considered as "bug abuse/exploit" since there really is combat log in survival. its just the /clan plugin overrides it.

Not 100% sure tho

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
+1 I'm so sick of these clan tp abusers. Also they should ban clan cmds while ur in combat and put the combat for 15 seconds. Think this would fix the problem.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
+1 people tp abuse during combat at pvp area.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Javuh,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented.​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.