Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Client Cosmetics to be visible

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceSilver

Username:
SpaceSilver​

Suggestion:
Client Cosmetics to be visible​

Detailed description:
Many people are switching to pika server because it is one of the biggest server and has good ping so many premium players also play in this server so many people buy client cosmetics such as lunar badlion and feather cosmetics and it is not visible in the pika server. I know it is a cracked server but those who play on the same client should be allow to see the other players cosmetics infact the one who bought couldn't see the cosmetics so i wanna suggest that client socsmetics should be visible to the players in cracked server also. Thank you and please look forward to this​

Reason(s):
I bought a lunar client cosmetics and I am unable to see the cosmetics in pika server and my main server is pika so I was really disappointed in fact I could see the cosmetic and i also bought badlion cosmetics i could see the badlion cosmetics in the server and maybe not visible to other players who u see the same client. The thing i want to say i i can see badlion cosmetics but not lunar cosmetics and i also went to return the lunar cosmetics because i couldn't see it in pika server but it was too late so i want to suggest in future pika should allow client cosmetics to be visible and i say many people will enjoy it . Thank you​

Example(s):
In Hypixel, Minemen etc..​

bowquet

Epic Pika
-1, In my opinion this doesn't seem like a server issue. I know a few players who can in fact see their own lunar cosmetics + other cosmetics and such (and as a feather user I can see cosmetics as well), however I also know that the majority of users on pika are cracked. Even some premium users don't use clients. It's a good quality of life fix if it is infact a server issue but I don't believe that to be the case.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello SpaceSilver,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • We cannot do anything about that, it's a client side issue.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.