Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Clicking methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
Username:
BuhBoy

Suggestion:
Clicking methods

Detailed description:
Hello there,

I am back with another suggestion. I think it would be denied but this time I will show you some points why it must be punishable.

As we all know, CPS is a very important thing in the terms of minecraft pvp. Many people know that the use of autoclickers is a bannable offence. But, there are many ways in which people get higher (12+) CPS using many different clicking methods like drag clicking, jitter clicking, butterfly clicking etc.. Using these methods, it is very easy to get higher CPS but it is also bad for the mouse and the health. Yes, you guys will be thinking how its bad for the health and the mouse? Below are some points...

1. Jitter clicking is done by vibrating the hands which makes the mouse click. It is also hard to learn but the vibrating may damage out nerves.

2. Drag clicking need a double clicking mouse which is quite expensive. It also decreases the life of a mouse.

3. Same for butterfly clicking, the mouse life gets decreased.

Reason(s):
Reasons:

As I noted above, the clicking method needs a lot of practice and good mouse which many of players can't afford. They do normal clicking which gives maximum of 7-8 CPS. I request the management to ban these clicking methods. This is because other players get perished by the clickers!

Sincerely,

-BuhBoy

MarkForMe

hmmmm my boi if that happens I dont think people will play anymore

"
. Jitter clicking is done by vibrating the hands which makes the mouse click. It is also hard to learn but the vibrating may damage out nerves.

2. Drag clicking need a double clicking mouse which is quite expensive. It also decreases the life of a mouse.

3. Same for butterfly clicking, the mouse life gets decreased."

My opinions
1. Yes jitter clicking may damage the nerves but only if your using it in a bad position
2. Drag clicking or double clicking mouse is indeed expensive but you can get them for cheap af cheaper than gaming mouse
Ik Ik it is a office mouse you can use a mouse called "
Lenovo 300 Wired Plug & Play USB Mouse" it can drag and double click really well (40cps -19+cps for drag and butterfly)

Anddd 3. "mouse life gets decreased", Its there owners choice to want to torture the mouse :sneaky:
i've been using a dell mouse for more than 1 ½ years for butterfly clicking and all i can say is
IT GOT BETTER FOR CLICKING NOW IT CAN GO OVER 18 CPS (ITS A OFFICE MOUSE BTW)

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

We already strongly discourage players from using high CPS clicking methods and we are not planning to fully disallow them as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.