Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ClickBaited Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostKnightGOD

Pika Lover
https://pika-network.net/threads/this-is-why-now-i-know-why-people-hate-me.14596/#post-80528

Ok I Sorry @NinjaBoy2000 I Didn't Mean To Start WW3,
@EliteShark, Mocking At It Finest? What Am I Mocking At?
@GamingwithPyroZ Thx. But I Don\t Have A Life, I Am Already Dead,
@JimmyzPel , Overreacting? So, You're Saying That If You're Me, You Won't Act Like this? Alone, Get Mad By People, No Friends, No Life, Get Hated By The People??

@Robin Nijmeijer Sorry To Bother You :(, I know, He Was Trying To Help..
I Was Very Very Upset That Time.

For Whatever Reason You Guys Looking The This, Have A Nice Merry Christmas And Happy New Year.
And To @cheapsh0t Happy Chinese New Year In Advance (In Like What A Month)

Remember Angpau Nah Lai
hehehe xD

-TheOneAndOnlyGHOST
#ThereIsAnotherGhost #Ghost_V

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
You know GhostKnightGOD there's nothing wrong if your grammaring is wrong. Everyone make mistakes, nobody is perfect.
And BTW its no ones fault...

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
Listen. We have all been down there road. Alone, hated, no real friends etc. It's life and this is the internet for ---- sake! Like if you're hated by people just flag them off and continue being yourself. If people are offering you help to change your grammar then cherish it! I said that you were overreacting because the hate comes and goes just like a cold.

IF you want people to look at you at a different perspective then change something or maybe you just hang around with the wrong sort of people. Do not let the hate in otherwise it will eat you up inside like I would tear open that sweet, juicy jar of cookies.

STOP COMPLAINING OVER THE INTERNET BECAUSE IT WILL NOT SOLVE SH--.

Everyone is imperfect in a perfect way. Nobody can be perfect BUT you don't have to be perfect, kid. Be yourself, tell the hate to back off, man up, take control, stop complaining.

Life is not a place for happiness. It's a place of misery, depression and beatdowns. The only thing left is the love you feel towards someone and that moment of happiness when they love you back.

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.