Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Cliche resignation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudz

Well since everyone is writting these "resignation" threads, i guess i should too.
Some of you might know me as cloudz or crystal and about a week ago i resigned from my mod rank because of multiple things, the main one being time. I barely have anymore time for mc with school starting, usually around an hour if i'm lucky to try and ban some people but i felt like one hour wasnt enough for mod and i decided to just resign, i've resigned twice before because of overreactions so i kind of have the thing going of resigning and coming back. Sadly thats not gonna happen this time as i gave away my donator account on pika to a close friend, nonetheless i hope you guys have a good time playing pika, and who knows, maybe i'll come back in the summer :p <3

P.S i purposefully didnt tag anyone because i dont want this to be a 1,000 word thread from tagging everyone, but if you were special to me you already know i would tag you, love you guys <3

MasterMc13

We will miss u but i hoped u thought sometime before banning people that they will cry just ss them

i had an experience of that also

Pikalovr u banned him Antamsry wasnt his acc u just crushed my dreams

TacosB

Veteran
The meaning of being a helper: :p
dd1368af9bbb4a20b276028fb1860438.png

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
Girls love girls and boys.

Message me on skype sometimes you cloud.

ZMayb0M_700wa_0.gif

Last edited:

Gesim17

You will be missed Cloudz .. school can always be a barrier. :(

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Here comes another one... well cloudz again i have said this many times but uhhhh Pikas gonna die real soon... So uhh yeah bye and hope you don't have to come back here for another round of BS.

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
Ah Cloudz, been a while since I've seen you. You probably don't even remember me xDD. and I completely understand about your situation. But I hope I can see you again soon :) Take Care and Good Luck this year!

NexiousPlayz

Retired Staff
Veteran
Bye Cloud, Always saw you as a respectful and decent staff member, hope you enjoy yourself in the rest of your life and that maybe, school won't be such a pain in the *ss for you. Hope to see you around sometimes,

Kind regards,
Nexious

Davidva

Veteran
This is the third thread in a row that is about a resigning staff member. Cloudz ill miss you <3
owxzndc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.