Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Clean punishments

Snowyy

Banned
Minecraft Username:
SnowyT_T​

Suggestion:
Clean punishments​

Detailed description:
If a player doesn’t break the same rule again in a certain time, staff shouldn’t punish them as a second or third time breaking that rule. This is mostly for the mute/short period ban punishment rules obviously.
My suggestion is to punish as “1st” time if a player doesn’t break the same rule in 3-6 months.​

Reason(s):
This is necessary to keep the old players still playing the server, and because there are no unbans/unmutes in the store, it is impossible for players to get rid of their punishments.
Without old players, the server would be boring to play, since unexperienced/random players that join and leave the server in a week won’t make competition.
This also means more money for the server, since it’s mostly old players who donate the most ( obviously someone who just joined won’t be looking to buy best rank on skyblock ).​

Example(s):
Let’s say I’ve been punished for “spamming” in 2017, and now in 2021, I accide​

mai68mai68

Rare Pika
-1 This would not be a good addition as the players will not gonna learn from there mistakes.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
+1. Many other servers do unban and unmute all but pika isnt server like that so it would be good if at least punishments dont count after 6months tops. Some players like me quit and come back once a week or idk what and what do i do? I dont have a clue what my punishments are unless I check them. Anyways no1 cares abt me so just accept this and dont be jerks like always and do some exceptions SOME TIMES

peg2

Legendary Pika
-1 This would not be a good addition as the players will not gonna learn from there mistakes.
it is 3-6 months, they should have learn. But how they stack the punishments even after 4 years

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Hi, please us a brain. 3-6 months is more than enough time for players to realize and learn from their mistakes and I think they should be given a chance. As Snowy already said, we can't buy unbans or unmutes anymore and sometimes people change.
But again, how would you know, you just nolife Dank Memer all day and your discord about me says "Trying to get a life". Lmao

Snowy Hottie!! +1

NGaming

Great Reporter
Are you gonna change it again?
anyways neutral

Khowy

Pika Lover
Yeah this is a +1 from me.

Not cool to have your punishments determine the rest of your time spent on Pika

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
SnowyT_T

Suggestion:
Clean punishments

Detailed description:
If a player doesn’t break the same rule again in a certain time, staff shouldn’t punish them as a second or third time breaking that rule. This is mostly for the mute/short period ban punishment rules obviously.

My suggestion is to punish as “1st” time if a player doesn’t break the same rule in 3-6 months.

Reason(s):
This is necessary to keep the old players still playing the server, and because there are no unbans/unmutes in the store, it is impossible for players to get rid of their punishments.

Without old players, the server would be boring to play, since unexperienced/random players that join and leave the server in a week won’t make competition.

This also means more money for the server, since it’s mostly old players who donate the most ( obviously someone who just joined won’t be looking to buy best rank on skyblock ).

Example(s):
Let’s say I’ve been punished for “spamming” in 2017, and now in 2021, I accide
This is getting denied for reason of players not being allowed to make their own rules

0czz

Rare Pika
+1 for my boy with 10k pillow 😂, ( jk no offence )

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hello CallMeSnxwy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• Suggestions regarding the server rules are not allowed

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!