Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Classic Skyblock] Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triplesdd

Hey there.

Server:
Classic Skyblock

Suggestion:
I was wondering if its possible to add "bills" to the server, so it would be possible to drop it in any hopper with chest in the other player's chest and he would be able to redeem it anytime without us beign online at the same time.

I was thinking of something like:
/bill create <ammount>
/bill claim
it could create a paper that can be claimed by any player who has it.

This system would also allow more possibilies with the fairness of trades made outside of auction as it enables to make "trading centers" with droppers that only accept a specific bill and a specific item, making trades scam proof.

If that's too hard to implement there is another way to do this, which is putting some (or one item) at 1:1 buy/sell ratio.

Reason:
Once a player gave a beacon and said that I could pay him when I had the money.
The issue was that the player is located on other time zone than me, so finding him again online was really hard.

Examples:
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/banknotes.3200/

Thanks in advance,
Triplesdd

Last edited:

DirkieXP

Banned
This looks pretty cool, but do you really think this is necessary to be added? /pay works fine right?

OP
OP
T

Triplesdd

This looks pretty cool, but do you really think this is necessary to be added? /pay works fine right?
/pay does work fine, but I think the communtity will appreciate this change a lot, especially (like in my case) with people that play with other players that are in different time zones.`
And as far I know, it's not possible to pay to an offline player.

I would really like to have this implemented.
It's possible to make a poll and see what the community thinks about this, although most of the people are not present on the forums.

Thanks,
Triplesdd

DirkieXP

Banned
Players are not able to come to your island when you are offline though. So there is practically no way to deliver this bill to you then, unless they are donators who have a home set on your island.

OP
OP
T

Triplesdd

Players are not able to come to your island when you are offline though.
Really? I've /sethome on that player's island I could /home to his island anytime, without him beign online.
I can't test that right now since I removed the home from there, but im 100% he wasn't online when I did.

[Edit]
Oh, by the way, the other player did /sethome on my island and sometimes when I logged in he dropped item in the chest with the hopper I made and I can guarantee you that nodoby on my is was online at that time because I was the only member.

CloudAP

Veteran
This would be useful when there's trade plugin. So instead of scam waiting for payment, people would just put the bill on the tradescreen. :D

I agree to this IF trade plugin will be added too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.