Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Factions classic faction reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

A24_jay

Suggestion:
classic faction reset

Detailed description:
please reset classic factions

Reason(s):
my reason is that there are many bugs and most of the /f top have been raided but they dont go down on /f top and i recon if you reset the server would come alive again and not be so dead

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
All gamemodes are eventually going to be reset. This was already stated in the latest announcement regarding the resets. They're currently planning for a Survival reset as of now.

OP
OP
A

A24_jay

All gamemodes are eventually going to be reset. This was already stated in the latest announcement regarding the resets. They're currently planning for a Survival reset as of now.
survival dont really need a reset so they should focus more on things that really do as factions is probably the most buggy server on here

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Sorry but the Owners have already planned to reset the Survival because it has so many bugs to it. You will just have to stick with the reset announced by them. (I don't see any bug reports you have sent here in the forums either)

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey A24_jay,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.