Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Clans in Survival?

Taliesynn

Wtf...why do we have clans in survival? Put it back to the usual survival.....meaning....use the golden shovel for claims...clans in survival is horrible...this is why activity went down.....yall went stupid on your game modes....seriously...go back to the basics.....I used to donate to this server a bunch...but I won't anymore with this sort of crap.......CLANS? IN SURVIVAL??? ffs.....

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I'm not sure if this server is good at sustaining it's player base

NCStylezX

Veteran
You have suggestions for the server? You can always make a suggestion forum post click here [hover] to go to the thread.

Regards,
NCStylezX

Alex_O

Pika Member
Wtf...why do we have clans in survival? Put it back to the usual survival.....meaning....use the golden shovel for claims...clans in survival is horrible...this is why activity went down.....yall went stupid on your game modes....seriously...go back to the basics.....I used to donate to this server a bunch...but I won't anymore with this sort of crap.......CLANS? IN SURVIVAL??? ffs.....

Very Much agreed
Haven't been on for a while. This clan thing caused me to lose all my belongings (partly my fault because i didn't know how clans work) but the golden shovel element was so much easier to understand..

Also can people stop going off topic in this thread. Survival is dieing and this is a big problem.

OP
OP
Taliesynn

Taliesynn

Been a bit since I made this thread......we now have golden shovel back.....I still don't understand the whole clan thing...but it's all good I suppose. Will just take some learning.

Another question though about Survival changes.....what's with Alchemist losing a bunch of perms we used to have? :( and the kits being changed...I donated for all the building blocks I got...plus the ability to toggle /god....now I get a ton of chests, bookshelves, etc...useless items, (the beacons are kinda nice I suppose, not that I can use them all up quick, nor can any other players, with as long as it takes to accumulate pyramid blocks). I do like the hoppers, sea lanterns and a few other items...but the rest is just a waste imo.

I am total builder when it comes to survival....this has put a major dent in my abilities to build, and build fast. I used to build shops and exp grinders for players to use...just to promote activity......

I have been playing again solid now for a few months...and still have yet to accumulate much for any player to take interest in my area. Main reason I don't care to spend all the time gathering resources: I work 40 or more hours a week.

Sincerely,

Tali

Last edited:

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Been a bit since I made this thread......we now have golden shovel back.....I still don't understand the whole clan thing...but it's all good I suppose. Will just take some learning.

Another question though about Survival changes.....what's with Alchemist losing a bunch of perms we used to have? :( and the kits being changed...I donated for all the building blocks I got...plus the ability to toggle /god....now I get a ton of chests, bookshelves, etc...useless items, (the beacons are kinda nice I suppose, not that I can use them all up quick, nor can any other players, with as long as it takes to accumulate pyramid blocks). I do like the hoppers, sea lanterns and a few other items...but the rest is just a waste imo.

I am total builder when it comes to survival....this has put a major dent in my abilities to build, and build fast. I used to build shops and exp grinders for players to use...just to promote activity......

I have been playing again solid now for a few months...and still have yet to accumulate much for any player to take interest in my area. Main reason I don't care to spend all the time gathering resources: I work 40 or more hours a week.

Sincerely,

Tali

I feel this. Donator kits used to include /kit building. Now that same kit is a gkit that costs 20 euros. We also don't get access to the lower kits anymore. Feels like the ranks got more expensive and we somehow got less for them?

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Players have not been as active as they should be because of LAG and BUGS. There have been hundreds of bugs in this reset and there are still bugs I have reported waiting to fixed from a month ago. The lag is probably the main reason people stopped playing.

Clans are a great addition to survival. You can join friends and chat privately in the clan chat. The clan warps are great for sharing your bases without needing to use up homes especially for members which only have 1 home. It also adds kind of a competitive feel to survival like who has the best clan which I like.

Personally, I feel like the ranks and kits are balanced at this point. I don't like how they separated some of the previous kits into classes like the keys and made us purchase them again. /god should stay as only a noble perk. It seems like the sales last much longer than they used to so you never really pay full price anyway.

I am a builder as well but I like to collect my own resources. I feel it makes my build better and shows I put more effort into it. I understand some people don’t have lots of time to play, I work full time myself so I know. They asked us before the reset for suggestions, most of which they listened to like removing server shops where you could buy anything. People are forced to go look for their own resources or trade more with other players and it actually makes certain things rare. They did make a big mistake by not adding more ways to sell items. The black market is really bad and needs improvements. A lot of the quests are still bugged and don’t work, they can’t be completed more than once.

Overall the reset feels rushed and not even tested. Suggestions and bugs are getting left behind and I doubt much will change. Enough of us have donated in survival but they don’t seem to care at all. This is just my opinion, they may have reasons why things aren’t being done but they don’t communicate with us.

lillykat86

Epic Pika
We had golden shovel from the start of this reset but they give u the option to use that or do clans. I prefer the golden shovel over clans any day, also I sorta like to do things on my own. Once u start joining groups, drama comes along with it. I'm not sure since I haven't used clans this reset I do remember last reset it was only clans and if u were not on after 10 days or so u would lose your clan and your build, stuff would no longer be protected so that is another reason why I'm against clans, it happened to me and someone broke in and destroyed my build because I wasn't on in the time frame I needed to be. By the way Hello!! I remember you from a few years ago :)