Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Claimblocks limitations

IamSpark

Dear admins of Pika survival,
I would like to bring to our kind notice that, i have an issue with claimblocks. I have a total of 20000+ claimblocks which i have buyed from auctions and crates. But when i go to claim my land it says i only havs a few 500-600 blocks to spend. Perhaps i have found that i am only be using the block which i have gained from playtime rewards. Other bonus claimblocks dont add upto my claimblock lists. Furthermore when i took a 5000 claimblocks voucher and used it in the red world i found that it turned into a block of gold and it did not even gave me my claimblocks. Both money and time were wasted.
I would seek your help as soon as possible because this is a major issue as i could not progress any further in my play and i have to wait till i get more claimblocks.
Please fix this issue as soon as possible
Thank you,
IamSpark

Storm23

It's so annoying I want to build a nice base and I can't because 99 percent of my claimblocks aren't useable. And I even donate to the server, the least they could do is help with something as small as this. How long could it possibly take to fix such a bug? But even if you don't donate you want to enjoy the server and shouldn't have to wait forever to have this bug fixed. If they see multiple people mentioning it, it should be a priority in my opinion.

BudrinLmao

It's so annoying I want to build a nice base and I can't because 99 percent of my claimblocks aren't useable. And I even donate to the server, the least they could do is help with something as small as this. How long could it possibly take to fix such a bug? But even if you don't donate you want to enjoy the server and shouldn't have to wait forever to have this bug fixed. If they see multiple people mentioning it, it should be a priority in my opinion.
There are multiple bugs in multiple gamemodes too,some bigger than this so may take a bit of time but shouldnt had taken this long.

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
If they did declined it twice it just means that it's the part of a gameplay and not a bug and they did it personally.

BudrinLmao

If they did declined it twice it just means that it's the part of a gameplay and not a bug and they did it personally.
Its survival,its a core part of the gameplay,You clearly do not know anything about it.

OP
OP
I

IamSpark

If you think so it's totally fine j won't argue I was just assisting you.
Yeah, actually its a core part i aint arguing either but without claiming your house farms etc, it becomes vulnerable for other players to steal stuff and grief bases which ofc nobody wants in survival. Plus pika staff is being ignorant all the time

mystique6800

Epic Pika
claim-blocks are disabled because of the current dupes in survival. The only working cb are the ones obtained through /level rewards.

sdrone

claim-blocks are disabled because of the current dupes in survival. The only working cb are the ones obtained through /level rewards.
What about playtime rewards, can we use those claim blocks? Bcoz i used 20k blocks which i got from playtimerewards and nothing happened

mystique6800

Epic Pika
Nope currently only the ones from level work and those too are specific to worlds ie use them in the world you want to claim

OP
OP
I

IamSpark

Nope currently only the ones from level work and those too are specific to worlds ie use them in the world you want to claim
If i use it in the world i want to claim as soon as i right click the claimblock turns intona gold block.