Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Christmas Build Suggestions

arceusfreak1

Rare Pika
Hey, as you know Christmas is right around the corner! and my clan and I are in need of some Christmas builds/suggestions. So if you have any in mind, it would be great to hear them.

Thanks,;)

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Hey, as you know Christmas is right around the corner! and my clan and I are in need of some Christmas builds/suggestions. So if you have any in mind, it would be great to hear them.

Thanks,;)
Well i personally love christmans, plus my birthdays is on 28th december too, so christmas is what i fancy a lot, so i think a good build for christmas is ofcourse a christmas tree, BUT next to what about santas toy factory? might be a bit hard but i think it must be a fun project and im sure it will come out great, but im not really sure as i dont play survival that much, hope this helped make an idea, Have a great day!

OP
OP
arceusfreak1

arceusfreak1

Rare Pika
Well i personally love christmans, plus my birthdays is on 28th december too, so christmas is what i fancy a lot, so i think a good build for christmas is ofcourse a christmas tree, BUT next to what about santas toy factory? might be a bit hard but i think it must be a fun project and im sure it will come out great, but im not really sure as i dont play survival that much, hope this helped make an idea, Have a great day!
Thanks for the suggestion I think that's a good build. Definitely will consider ;D. Nice date for a birthday I'd say, you basically get two gifts nice.

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Thanks for the suggestion I think that's a good build. Definitely will consider ;D. Nice date for a birthday I'd say, you basically get two gifts nice.
yeah lmao, i get 3 sometimes since new years too, thanks though and i'd love to see, if you build it, make sure to post it and ping me, im sure it will be awesome