Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Check this out

Was this ever a cool idea, since he disliked us so much?

• yes it is! omg! best choice ever!

• WOW CONGRATS! I don't give a fork!

• wow you bad im disliking you

Results are only viewable after voting.

JerryMine

The Pika
First of all, I think TerryTheDog is totally going to do the same thing to me ikr... can't I just change a new account?
We need more further progressions so it grows more bigger

1583740943511.png

OP
OP
JerryMine

JerryMine

The Pika
Well, what more can I say?
Each human have different limits of endurance. Some might be shit, some might be cringy, some might even do what you have done to him. This is humanity. Well, this is totally legit, cause there is only 10% part of the humanity won't care, won't bother, and won't even want to know about it. These are the humans that are illegal. Yet, TerryTheDog is part of the humanity.

However, I sense his behaviour going oddly wrong ever since the year passed to 2020. I am not sure if he passed away when he got his exam results or something, but he seems depressed. So, he will attempt to dislike everyone so his depression will be relieved. Who knows doing so will cause more problems? The community will starts to feel insecured when he appears out of nowhere in a topic. I took part as part of the humanity and disliked him for a total of 40+ times and I found out that it is kinda boring. Well, I am not sure how come he is enjoying to dislike people, but something doesn't seems right wtih his life. Maybe his mother whacked him with a cane and war broke out from them, maybe he lost his girlfriend... So much more predictions.

In conclusion, TerryTheDog is not part of the humanity. Recently, he dropped into the dark side and is experiencing depression. We should be more caring about his life.

T

Terrythedog

Each human have different limits of endurance. Some might be shit, some might be cringy, some might even do what you have done to him. This is humanity. Well, this is totally legit, cause there is only 10% part of the humanity won't care, won't bother, and won't even want to know about it. These are the humans that are illegal. Yet, TerryTheDog is part of the humanity.

However, I sense his behaviour going oddly wrong ever since the year passed to 2020. I am not sure if he passed away when he got his exam results or something, but he seems depressed. So, he will attempt to dislike everyone so his depression will be relieved. Who knows doing so will cause more problems? The community will starts to feel insecured when he appears out of nowhere in a topic. I took part as part of the humanity and disliked him for a total of 40+ times and I found out that it is kinda boring. Well, I am not sure how come he is enjoying to dislike people, but something doesn't seems right wtih his life. Maybe his mother whacked him with a cane and war broke out from them, maybe he lost his girlfriend... So much more predictions.

In conclusion, TerryTheDog is not part of the humanity. Recently, he dropped into the dark side and is experiencing depression. We should be more caring about his life.
Yes..

If you aren’t joking I don’t feel good disliking people lol

T

Terrythedog

I’m sure you felt pretty good posting this

Also dislike this thanks

T

Terrythedog

“I sense his behaviour going oddly wrong ever since the year passed to 2020”

I left for hypixel on Christmas when I got premium. I never posted anything in January. I came back too see what happened to my notifs. “He seems depressed” no.
“ the community will starts to feel insecure when he appears out of nowhere in a topic” yeah because you keep shitting on every thing I say because you apparently don’t like me. I tell someone to stop post farming, I get shitted on. “Well, I am not sure how come he is enjoying to dislike people” I don’t. I just do it. All those things you said that maybe happen, well no.

Your last conclusion part I’m too lazy to copy. Nope, I got an ok communit on hypixel with some friends. And you don’t for the last part,

OP
OP
JerryMine

JerryMine

The Pika
Communicate with your little "friends" in hypixel so you find ways to fight back? What a pity coward! You "communicate" with your little friends in Hypixel, totally because you don't even have one in real life! That's why your mother left you!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Communicate with your little "friends" in hypixel so you find ways to fight back? What a pity coward! You "communicate" with your little friends in Hypixel, totally because you don't even have one in real life! That's why your mother left you!
said this to who?

T

Terrythedog

Oh I’m insulted.

Go fuck yourself and stop spamming my notifs