Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Cheaper Bedwars Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

peg2

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
AbstractB8244​

Suggestion:
Cheaper Bedwars Tools​

Detailed description:
Tools are so damn expensive, like stone pickaxe is 30 irons which makes it not worth it, especially with the slow gen. Try making it something like: wood pickaxe 5 irons, stone pickaxe 15 irons (since if you die you lose it), iron pick 30 irons and so on.​

Reason(s):
It just makes everyone rush with wooden tools and almost no one ever bought stone and iron tools, especially breaking a good defense with wooden tools takes ages.​

SemiSocial

+1 almost no one uses tools because they are expensive; Reducing the prices will make the gameplay more interesting.

ogsq

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
AbstractB8244

Suggestion:
Cheaper Bedwars Tools

Detailed description:
Tools are so damn expensive, like stone pickaxe is 30 irons which makes it not worth it, especially with the slow gen. Try making it something like: wood pickaxe 5 irons, stone pickaxe 15 irons (since if you die you lose it), iron pick 30 irons and so on.

Reason(s):
It just makes everyone rush with wooden tools and almost no one ever bought stone and iron tools, especially breaking a good defense with wooden tools takes ages.
no, thats the amount they are meant to be -1

OP
OP
peg2

peg2

Legendary Pika
no, thats the amount they are meant to be -1
literally, no one rushes with tools above wooden (except diamond pick), its too expensive, 30 irons for a temporary stone pick?

ogsq

Legendary Pika
literally, no one rushes with tools above wooden (except diamond pick), its too expensive, 30 irons for a temporary stone pick?
i rush with wooden tools, this is unnecessary, the only change to be made to the tools are either upgrading them when buying and gradually upgrading them with iron and stuff etc

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
I think the tool price is okay so -1.

Last edited:

Hellific

Veteran

The prices according to me seem honestly perfect. If it gets cheaper, it will feel like it's way too cheap. Wooden tools are 10 iron each, reasonable price. 5 is absolutely corrupted price for it. You can easily rush your next team at the starting with wooden tools or a TNT, once you wipe them out you have two generators with you, therefore you make iron and gold much more quickly and can easily buy better tools. I feel like the prices mentioned are too cheap and they should remain as they are.

shivananda

Legendary Pika

The prices according to me seem honestly perfect. If it gets cheaper, it will feel like it's way too cheap. Wooden tools are 10 iron each, reasonable price. 5 is absolutely corrupted price for it. You can easily rush your next team at the starting with wooden tools or a TNT, once you wipe them out you have two generators with you, therefore you make iron and gold much more quickly and can easily buy better tools. I feel like the prices mentioned are too cheap and they should remain as they are.
yes indeed Me also -1 now

BlaixenU

Pika Member
i mean, is there a point in getting anything between diamond and wood? diamond is fairly priced so if stone and iron are unfair then simply dont buy them. -1

OP
OP
peg2

peg2

Legendary Pika

actually what i meant isnt focusing on the wooden tools, but the upgraded tools, like stone pickaxe or stone axe and iron ones

Anuly

Veteran
I'd suggest that the prices of the wooden tools stay the same but the price of the upgraded tools like stone pickaxe could be reduced a bit, so that people would rush with something other than wood axe and pickaxe

OP
OP
peg2

peg2

Legendary Pika
I'd suggest that the prices of the wooden tools stay the same but the price of the upgraded tools like stone pickaxe could be reduced a bit, so that people would rush with something other than wood axe and pickaxe
yes that's what I meant people arent understanding

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
AbstractB8244

Suggestion:
Cheaper Bedwars Tools

Detailed description:
Tools are so damn expensive, like stone pickaxe is 30 irons which makes it not worth it, especially with the slow gen. Try making it something like: wood pickaxe 5 irons, stone pickaxe 15 irons (since if you die you lose it), iron pick 30 irons and so on.

Reason(s):
It just makes everyone rush with wooden tools and almost no one ever bought stone and iron tools, especially breaking a good defense with wooden tools takes ages.
It is so likely to be deny but +1 because we get a fireball in place of wood and stone pickaxe

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
so, you used fireballs to blow up a bed defense???
Nah firebalk are best and yes I can blow up bed defence with fireball like what I do is jump on bed and when everyone come to hit u then I fireball jump bed exposed and they in void hehe boi 😎

OP
OP
peg2

peg2

Legendary Pika
Nah firebalk are best and yes I can blow up bed defence with fireball like what I do is jump on bed and when everyone come to hit u then I fireball jump bed exposed and they in void hehe boi 😎
thats in airshow, what about other maps. you cant knock people to the void like that

Status
Not open for further replies.