Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Chat for people that are looking to find each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireyGaming

Minecraft Username:
FireyGaming​

Suggestion:
Chat for people that are looking to find each other.​

Detailed description:
In many servers that are usually about gaming, I've saw them contain a chat about LFG, many people from different places want to find other people to play with, usually the chat is used for people who just wanna talk. Sometimes the general chat can be filled with people who are looking to play with each other. I've had an idea to prevent this a nice addition would be to add chats with the general idea that people who want to play can go in a specific chat and find each other faster, without any problems and not interrupting any other chat in the server.​

Reason(s):
The main reason is that active players who are in search of someone to play with can find other people faster without any interrupting of others. A specific chat will help them whenever they want to find a partner to play with. A single click and a message can get someone going right away. And probably will increase the number of the people playing. Maybe by a bit but It is still good progress.​

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1 LFG would be confusing as there are many gamemodes and to make channel for every gamemode would be messy, also we must have a atleast 30 mins or an hour slow mode, The idea is creative but #public-chat exist since most of the people just ask their to play.
There are many other pika related servers where you can find players who are looking to play.

OP
OP
FireyGaming

FireyGaming

I can agree. I've done similar with one of the servers I was in before. Where reacting to a role will give you a specific channel for LFG. So basically a game chat that will appear only when the user selects a role.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello FireyGaming,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • This suggestion has been already made and is currently pending. You may check it HERE.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.