Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Changing vote system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer_Knight

Rare Pika
Username:
MINECRAFT_GAMERs/Gamer_Knight/Zqqd/1Pq_/LongLiver​

Suggestion:
Changing vote system​

Detailed description:
Ok, So, Pika just added a new vote system which, I'm really happy that they did, As Most of the people can't afford ranks, So in pika When we vote we can only withdraw 500 iron 1000 iron and like that, were not a ble to withdraw a custom price such as if we need 700 iron we will need to get 100 votes as there is no custom price option, So I want to suggest, Pika to add a custom price option in the iron/gold shop​

Reason(s):
So, We can withdraw howmuch gold/iron we want​

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Username:
MINECRAFT_GAMERs/Gamer_Knight/Zqqd/1Pq_/LongLiver

Suggestion:
Changing vote system

Detailed description:
Ok, So, Pika just added a new vote system which, I'm really happy that they did, As Most of the people can't afford ranks, So in pika When we vote we can only withdraw 500 iron 1000 iron and like that, were not a ble to withdraw a custom price such as if we need 700 iron we will need to get 100 votes as there is no custom price option, So I want to suggest, Pika to add a custom price option in the iron/gold shop

Reason(s):
So, We can withdraw howmuch gold/iron we want

That's how marketing works mate. If they add a custom option for 100 iron, you won't vote 50 times for that 500 iron rather just vote 10 times and enjoy. Like I can't explain it completely but its just basic business. I'm 100% sure this is getting denied.

AgentNoobff

Pika Lover
+1

Yes, it would be much more convenient to withdraw iron from /vote if pika added that option. I would love it!

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
Yes, I absolutely agree with this suggestion, being able to pick the exact amount of iron you want to withdraw would be very beneficial/useful. +1

BigManYuu

Pika Member
the intention with this feature was to increase voting, not giving ranks -1

BigManYuu

Pika Member
Well it was to increase votes that reward the player with iron, they come hand in hand.
you think they give a f*ck about the players lol? they want votes and considering these cracked mc fools will do anything for something worth money its easy advertising.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Gamer_Knight,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.