Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Changing the maximum amount of stack in the generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalStores

Username:
LocalStores​

Suggestion:
Changing the maximum amount of stack in the generator​

Detailed description:
So, basically in the generator in any mode (Solo, Doubles, Trios, Quadruples) the iron stacks at 32 which i think is a really small amount and should be changed to 48 and the amount of gold depends on the mode but in Solos it's 6 and in Doubles it's 10 (idk about Trios and Quadruples​

Reason(s):
To make the game more fast paced​

_iGoofy

Banned
Username:
LocalStores

Suggestion:
Changing the maximum amount of stack in the generator

Detailed description:
So, basically in the generator in any mode (Solo, Doubles, Trios, Quadruples) the iron stacks at 32 which i think is a really small amount and should be changed to 48 and the amount of gold depends on the mode but in Solos it's 6 and in Doubles it's 10 (idk about Trios and Quadruples

Reason(s):
To make the game more fast paced
+1 also sub to my yt admins @MrRedHands serch at yt main serch bar

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The game pace seems perfectly fine, and if you have good members in your team, you can always perform startergies like IYN and VYN to speed up your pace.

FlexingBot

Banned
Balanced generator in every mode. Also in 3s and 4s it is 64 iron and 12 gold I believe but still a -1 for me

iFkiller

Veteran
Hello LocalStores,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.