Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Forums Changes to the report sub-forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
IYBRohan​

Suggestion:
Changes to the report sub-forum​

Detailed description:
If we find someone not following the rules, we can report them at the player reports sub-forum in the Applications & Reports category. We can select the report types (where the violation of rules had occured) and report the person. In the "Discord" report type, There is an extra question which is -
"What are your Discord username & Discriminator?"
The main purpose of my suggestion is to remove the word "Discriminator" from the question as discord has added an update where you can remove the discriminator. The new question could instead be:
"What is your Discord username?"
This is a simple, but necessary addition to the reports sub-forum.​

Reason(s):
- More suitable with the current situation
- Discriminators no longer exist, thus eliminating them from the sub-forum seems right​

Example(s):
For example, my discord username no longer contains a discriminator, and it's simply "iybrohan".​

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
+1
Though i would suggest to change it into user id, it's much easier to manage that way.

OP
OP
IYBRohan

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
Though i would suggest to change it into user id, it's much easier to manage that way.
Good idea, but that requires having developer mode enabled. I appreciate the upvote though, thanks!

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Good idea, but that requires having developer mode enabled. I appreciate the upvote though, thanks!
Enabling developer mode isn't that hard to be honest, but to be fair, most of the users in pika discord probably don't know how xD

Status
Not open for further replies.