Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Changes/items that should be considered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft username:
MagnificentMessi​

Suggestion:
Add more items to the BedWars game to make it more enjoyable​

Detailed description:
Let's get straight to the point.

I want more items added in the Pika bedwars shop. The items I want to be added are listed below:

1. Bridge eggs
2. Popup tower
3. Invisibility potion

And some other changes also I want to be added

1. I want to be able to upgrade the pickaxe with like first iron to buy stone and then you can upgrade that stone pickaxe. So if you die with a diamond pickaxe and come back to and iron one I want to be able to buy the diamond one for like 6 gold instead of 12.

2. The beds are always 2 blocks behind in the lobby. I've seen it all the time. The bed place would be marked and the bed would always be 2 blocks behind it. This makes it so much harder to get out of the base especially when you have a large defense.

3. Change sandstone to clay. It would look ten times better. Sandstone isn't even in Hypixel, or most of the other bedwars servers.

4. The water bucket price should be changed to 3 goal instead of 1 emerald and it should be not reusable. Its literally so easy that even I know how to code that. A simple code through which you can fix this is with this command
/clear @a minecraft:bucket
Because when you place the water bucket it turns into a bucket and if this command is set to repeat then its not possible to pick it back up.

5. Fix the prices. Please fix the prices of the bedwars shop. Some of them are:

a) the stone sword should be 10 iron instead of 12 just like Hypixel
b) the iron sword should be 7 goal instead of 8 just like Hypixel
c) the water bucket should be 3 gold instead of 1 emerald as I mentioned above earlier and this is also in Hypixel.
d) the pickaxe prices should be set to the ones used in Hypixel. In Hypixel you can straight up get to the diamond pickaxe with 6 gold instead of 12.

6. The forge capacity. In Hypixel the forge capacity is like 40 iron and like 10 gold. I am not sure if its 40 iron and 10 gold it is something around that it can be like 48 iron or something.

7. If the forge capacity is changed with it, it's necessary to make the forge faster.

And the last suggestion which does not matter that much is:

8. Rotational items. These are items that are added for a temporary amount of time for like 1 week or a month. They are special items and one example I can give is a bed which can be worth like 16 emeralds and if placed, can make your bed get revived and makes it able for you to respawn.

In my opinion these changes would make the game more fun since it would make the game a bit faster and would give you more items to play around with. Like the bridge egg you can literally through the ender pearl and through the bridge egg on it and land on top of the bridge egg.

That's all I have to say,

Thanks!​

Reason(s):
Hypixel has all of these changes and it would make the game 10x more fun in my opinion, especially if you have more items to play around with​

Example(s):
Hypixel​

OP
OP
M
Sorry for the mistake I wrote through instead of throw in this sentence:

"you can literally through the ender pearl and through the bridge egg on it and land on top of the bridge egg."

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
dude this is getting denied anyway cause you literally pasted all hypickle things though I really want the tool upgrade thing to be there and yea water bucket should not be reusable i don't know about the price thing.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello there,

First of all, @MagnificentMessi, the items that you have suggested to be added to bedwars have already been denied THOUSANDS of times by the staff team. For the next time, use the search feature (linked down below) and look through the suggestions that have already been denied or accepted, as it will make the staff's lives easier. Futher, do make separate suggestions for each of your idea because if it gets denied you will not know what suggestion got denied.

In the other hand, @notknown876, I have already suggested it (linked down below), but it got denied.

Upgrade Tool Suggestion: pika-network.net/threads/upgradable-tools-in-bedwars.320711/
Search Feature: pika-network.net/search/

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Hello there,

First of all, @MagnificentMessi, the items that you have suggested to be added to bedwars have already been denied THOUSANDS of times by the staff team. For the next time, use the search feature (linked down below) and look through the suggestions that have already been denied or accepted, as it will make the staff's lives easier. Futher, do make separate suggestions for each of your idea because if it gets denied you will not know what suggestion got denied.

In the other hand, @notknown876, I have already suggested it (linked down below), but it got denied.

Upgrade Tool Suggestion: pika-network.net/threads/upgradable-tools-in-bedwars.320711/
Search Feature: pika-network.net/search/
Not only you I also have suggested it but it got denied but I mean the current tool system doesn't make any sense and also players playing wants this update to be made

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Though I am preet sure it will get denied

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
He wont and dont ping them for this things as it has already been denied...

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Look there is a reason behind it and its not about them being lazy. If they do not want to say the reason is there choice, so please do not be disrespectuf towards them as they are constantly working on the server and fixing various bugs/problems. If you want, you can do get a degree in computer sience and apply for a job here, then you could ask why they do not add it.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello MagnificentMessi,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We're not Hypixel.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.