Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Changes in YouTube/twitch rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
xXTricksterXx

Suggestion:
Changes in YouTube/twitch rank

Detailed description:
As we all know that pika has yt rank, in bedwars there are some people who keep on spamming to subscribe to their channel when I report it staff says "It is pika network related content" so this is really weird as the players playing on pika network subscribe to the youtuber / twitch streamer then how is this helping pika network it is only helping the youtuber to get more subs and views as all the people viewing are from pika network.​

Reason(s):
see this
pic of rule breaker
so the staff says
staff reply
So the staff does nothing and he keeps on spamming in the chat

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hey, what's your suggestion here?
Hello there.

OP
OP
xXTricksterXx

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
I wrote it in description

Do you play Bedwars and/or Skywars? 😀
If yes, then you should join the biggest Pika related server ever made! We have almost 500 members!
What do we offer you:
😊┃An awesome, fun and active community.
🎁┃Frequent giveaways and events.
🤖┃A custom Discord bot with a lot of fun and interesting features.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
I wrote it in description

If yes, then you should join the biggest Pika related server ever made! We have almost 500 members!
What do we offer you:
🤖┃A custom Discord bot with a lot of fun and interesting features.
No you didn't. You just mentioned something about spamming yt channel and that's it.

OP
OP
xXTricksterXx

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
that is the problem people spam in lobby so this rule should be changed so that we can report these players

What do we offer you:
🤖┃A custom Discord bot with a lot of fun and interesting featur

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
In the picture no rules were broken, but if someone spammed it he will be reported no matter what he said. Also he didn't break any rules he is just streaming about PikaNetwork which is something fine. If he was advertising his stream and he doesn't stream about PikaNetwork or even have at least a stream about Pika he will be punished for media advertising. Besides all of that any rule-breaker gets punished.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
that is the problem people spam in lobby so this rule should be changed so that we can report these players

Do you play Bedwars and/or Skywars?😀
What do we offer you:
🤖┃A custom Discord bot with a lot of fun and interesting featur
If you read suggestions instructions, you can see that suggesting rule changes is not allowed.

oh really

how did this happen i thought was supposed to be punished?
Can you send me an evidence link here or on my discord EPIC_PLAYER#9425?

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello xXTricksterXx,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Players are not allowed to suggest changes to the rules. If you face issues with any of the staff members, you may DM the staff manager on Discord to get your concern addressed: Frank#3779.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.