Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Changes for the end world in factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

2great4you

Pika Member
  • Server
    Factions
  • Suggestion
    Changing the End-World
  • Reason
    As some of you may notice wither are enable in the end world making bases easy to raid because there are platform as they can just spawn a wither. The changes I plan to make may or may not be a good idea to some, but I do think it should else there won't be any point to building a base in the end.
  • First make the end world 1000x1000, because 300x300 isn't enough as people can disrupt the building process.
  • 2nd remove the bedrock platform so that people can't walk and build a wither from the floor and raid it easily
  • 3rd disable FLY I know most of you guys are wondering "Why", but I think that fly should be disable unless u are in your claim as people can easily claim the corner if they have fly. I also want to some pika faction member to experience other type of raiding since cannon don't frequently work in pika. (NOTE that this is only meant for the endworld)
  • 4th (Optional) add a /tps command aka Ticks Per Second which show the lag in pika and that faction member are able to know when to raid with a cannon in the overworld.

Last edited:
OP
OP
2great4you

2great4you

Pika Member
Extra notes The reason why I dont think fly should be a thing in end world is that people can just fly over a wither skipping your walls.

VeggiDay

Veteran
  • Server
    Factions
  • Suggestion
    Changing the End-World
  • Reason
    As some of you may notice wither are enable in the end world making bases easy to raid because there are platform as they can just spawn a wither. The changes I plan to make may or may not be a good idea to some, but I do think it should else there won't be any point to building a base in the end.
  • First make the end world 1000x1000, because 300x300 isn't enough as people can disrupt the building process.
  • 2nd remove the bedrock platform so that people can't walk and build a wither from the floor and raid it easily
  • 3rd disable FLY I know most of you guys are wondering "Why", but I think that fly should be disable unless u are in your claim as people can easily claim the corner if they have fly. I also want to some pika faction member to experience other type of raiding since cannon don't frequently work in pika.
  • 4th (Optional) add a /tps command aka Ticks Per Second which show the lag in pika and that faction member are able to know when to raid with a cannon in the overworld.

Definitely +1

Status
Not open for further replies.