Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Changed Prem Account Name

Rexlimity

My IGN is Rexlimity and i have Lord Rank / And a lot of tags i don't remember all of the tags but i know i had some good ones, i js wanna maybe get it transfered to my new account if thats possible i can prove that i had the access to that account and that those are my stuff in the server, if i can get some help that would mean a lot.

If you need a way to contact me my discord is mitko#2937
my telegram @instabag_2k

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
My IGN is Rexlimity and i have Lord Rank / And a lot of tags i don't remember all of the tags but i know i had some good ones, i js wanna maybe get it transfered to my new account if thats possible i can prove that i had the access to that account and that those are my stuff in the server, if i can get some help that would mean a lot.

my telegram @instabag_2k
it doesn't work that way............

Masvidal

Epic Pika

my telegram @instabag_2k
Since Pika is cracked, this would not be possible. I recommend downloading TLauncher and you can use ur old name there to log into your Lord Account 👍

ZyroEU

Pika Lover
Hello Rexlimity pika-network doesnt support name changes as its a cracked network if you used /premium to link your previous account the only way that you can access it is by changing your premium account back to your old one if not yas masvidal mentioned u gonna have to download a 3rd party minecraft launcher to access it.