Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Change Weed or Cannabis Texture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emu1215

Pika Lover
Username:
Emu1215​

Suggestion:
Change Weed or Cannabis Texture​

Detailed description:
Changing the texture of weed or cannabis in Opprison so that there is a way to differenenciate between them. The old textures were fine, but maybe revert one back the the original green-ish texture?​

Reason(s):
I am not sure if this is a bug or a new update or something, but I think players should be able to differenciate between different drug types, with 2 identical plants growing to the same, identical height, it can be quite confusing. Also, most drugs in the game look different to eachother, so I don't think weed and cannabis should look exactly the same.
However, if this is a bug or an intentional update, just deny this since I dunno, I'm pretty dumb.​

Example(s):
A personal example of this would be (I don't mean to say this is limited to me, but like this is just an example) when I was harvesting weed (at least that was what i thought it was, I spent a good chunk of time harvesting cannabis, which looked exactly the same as my weed farm, being right next to eachother and before I knew it, half my cannabis farm was harvested. It's not a lot, but it can be a bit annoying to replant.​

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
Hello Emu1215,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Drugs have been removed from OPPrison so this is no longer possible.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.