Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Change the KB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElpAdom

Minecraft Username:
TheAdom1200

Suggestion:
Change the KB

Detailed description:
I have been playing practice for really long now and my main problem with it is the kb, the game feels way less smoother than on other servers, high ping players have too much of an advantage (when it comes to kb only of course) and you cant hold combos in nodebuff because a double hit sends the player to the moon.
Maybe make the knockback similar to Lunar's kb or mmc kb, because mineman club kb is amazing for rod pvp and most of the players are build uhc players.​

Reason(s):
it will make the experience really and will make the skill celling higher fun and A lot of new players will probably join the server as its EU and there aren't a lot off good practice server for eu and cracked.​

Example(s):
Maybe make the knockback similar to Lunar's kb or just reduce it by a bit, instead of 4 blocks maybe 3.3-3.6 blocks. and every hit when you don't w tap will make it around 1.5-1.8 blocks instead of 2.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
The servers you mentioned to not use default Minecraft knockback. Pika does, which is perfect because that makes knockback the same on all gamemodes. I don't think this should change.

Unawarely

The Pika
The servers you mentioned to not use default Minecraft knockback. Pika does, which is perfect because that makes knockback the same on all gamemodes. I don't think this should change.
I'm just wondering, why is default kb good? Also, the kb doesn't have to be the same on all gamemodes imo, for example, the OpFac kb is quite good, but since they are all different gamemodes with different strategy/skills, different kb isn't a bad thing.

+1, I'd really like it if actual 1.7'ing was a thing in pika, kb being bad would be a great thing to implement, especially in a new reset.

JustToGoody

The Pika
-1 pika is like the one server who has a normal kb + Jartex i dont want it to change its will be very hard to pvp

UpperGround

Great Reporter
do not*

not to not ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
yeah but I agree tho - 1ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Pace

Legendary Pika
Hello ElpAdom,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion.

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.