Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Change opfacs eco

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_BlueCreeper

Pika Lover
Username:
AnneFrenk​

Suggestion:
Change opfacs eco​

Detailed description:
Current eco in opfacs is boring and repetetive.

There are multiple ways to fix this:

Nerf the mob loot in grace by a lot, people will be forced to find out other ways to make money.
The other ways of making money could be Sugarcane/Cactus/Darkzone.
When grace ends you can buff the sell price of mob loot so people are more likely to have value placed down, instead of mining it after grace.

Currently sugarcane could be a good eco if the growth rates are good enough, no one has 50+ alts to afk a sugarcane farm, nor is it possible to get these many alts due to the whitelist situation. So i advice you to just get, or design a plug-in that makes cane insta-grow to avoid having alot of alts taking up space in the server, and make everything more convenient.

The essence hoe is underwhelming aswell, you max it out in no time and all it gives you is essence booster/money booster/produce booster. I'd say add more upgrades to the hoe, like spawner finder, key finder, enchant finder. Be creative with the enchants on the essence hoe, it isn't hard. Also make the hoe take longer to max out and add more levels to everything so you'd have to grind a lot to be making a lot of money.

Another way to make the eco more interesting is by adding a essence shop, right now it would take you a maximum of 2 hours to max out the essence hoe. When the hoe is maxed you can't do anything with the remaining essence, when you add a shop where you could spend those essence people are more likely to grind and play active instead of afk and sell the ichest once or twice per hour.

The essence shop could contain stuff like throwable creeper eggs, god sets, keys, koth starters and so on, just be creative and it'll be way more fun.

It'd also be worth it to add prices for players that grinder the most sugarcane, like the /canetop you guys have on jartex. Reward the people that are on spots 1, 2 and 3 with silver currency so it's way more competetive.

I am probably not the first person to have wrote an essay about refreshing the eco, to make it more interesting.
But I still hope the developers finally take action and add atleast some of the suggestions, it doesn't take that long to do.

-AnneFrenk.​

Reason(s):

Bilbo

Epic Pika
Great suggestion would really make pika alot more fun instead of just afking and selling chests for a week

Outscale

Banned
Since I started playing OPFactions back in 2019 the meta didn't change from spawners, only thing that changed was that before players manually grinded with Looting 25, and now they are making auto farms. The last few resets didn't really bring anything new into the gamemode, this would be a great change(better than chat games that were recently introduced for sure).

ShikShoxF1

Pika Lover
i suggest cactus eco so i can lag the server and not get banned :yaychu:
:yaychu:

ir_n

The Pika
Hello The_BlueCreeper,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.