Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Change Of Arrangement Of Guild Members Shown in Guild Menu | Last Seen Info Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
Username:
SkullGloKeR​

Suggestion:
Change Of Arrangement Of Guild Members Shown in Guild Menu | Last Seen Info Addition​

Detailed description:
My suggestion is simple in guild menu where guild members head is shown and stated when they joined and online or not. In which finding members which are online is hard and takes time. So in guild menu show online guild members first then offline once. And also a last seen info in where it shows when they joined like in friends command.​

Reason(s):
This will save some time.
This will make monitoring guild members easier for officers, guild masters and can also help members to find their suitable teammate.​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Pretty sure being able to see last joined has already been suggested and the online players usually appear first in the list.

OP
OP
SkullGloKeR

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
Pretty sure being able to see last joined has already been suggested and the online players usually appear first in the list.
Being able to see last joined has already been suggested I know that its just addition in my suggestion to make it up. My suggestion mainly focus on online players appear first in the list. And you are wrong online players does not appear first in the list.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello SkullGloKeR,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.