Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Change Name Option

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
So i really want to change my name to BadGrammarGuy but i don't want to make a new accound ◉_◉
So this thread is for adding that option and some things that shod be added if the change name option whod be added.
1.Past Names-So when you see somebodys profile or you see hes profile picure in the comments of thread you can see a little button that say ,,Past Names'' and that is for telling you if that pearson has changed theyre names,and if that pearson did change it its gona say what the past names were and so you can indentyfi that pearson
2.Cooldown-So this is useful so people dont change theyre names every day.So the cooldown shod last for alteast 10 monts or more then 7 moths.So that people whondt change theyre indentyti to sombody else every single day
3.Original User-So this is useful for people ho are staff member or popular on this website (ofcourse not me (ಥ﹏ಥ) ).For example,if somebody tryed to change theyre name to PizzaMC they wold not have the option to do so.So that prevents people of impersenating other users even if you can see that they are fake by theyre likes or messeges
So thats all for me and congrats on readying this hole thread whit bad speling and grammar.
Now you know why i want to change my name to BadGrammarGuy

Fanta

Legendary Pika
I don't wanna change my name but I know people who do so +1

Status
Not open for further replies.