Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Forums Change dumb and boring reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Robloxgamer1234

Suggestion:
Change dumb and boring reactions

Detailed description:
Dumb, boring reactions etc are positive reactions. Like why? Isn’t being dumb, boring a negative thing? Make them neutral instead

Reason(s):
Dumb, boring reactions is not a positive thing, so they should be neutral reactions

Last edited:
OP
OP
NGaming

NGaming

Great Reporter
I think neutral would work better because I don't want my reaction score to go down just because someone decided to spam negative reactions on my profile.
K I’ll edit it but they can dislike spam anyway so it won’t matter

OP
OP
NGaming

NGaming

Great Reporter
Explain this better to me lol
When I reacted dumb your reaction score increased, my suggestion is that the reaction score shouldn't increase when I react dumb or boring since it's a negative thing

Blazemon

The Pika
Yeah okae +1 then ig
When I reacted dumb your reaction score increased, my suggestion is that the reaction score shouldn't increase when I react dumb or boring since it's a negative thing
. .

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
I think neutral would work better because I don't want my reaction score to go down just because someone decided to spam negative reactions on my profile.
or instead making reaction spam a punishable rule and to dm a srmod+ to remove the reactions
Anyways Neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.