Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Change 'a moment ago' to 'online'

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
NabeelGaming24

Suggestion:
Make 'a moment ago' online

Detailed description:
When you click on someone's username or go to profile, you see Last seen: A moment ago when they're online. But it isn't like they were online a moment ago and now went offline. So just change it to just say online, not for the messages it should remain a moment ago only for last seen.

Reason(s):
It doesn't really matter but they were not last seen a moment ago, they're online right now.

Example(s):

Last edited:

Silver Wing

The Pika
Neutral
Not a big deal as we can understand
And Besides there will be an online now indication on their pfp when they are online

OP
OP
NGaming

NGaming

Great Reporter
Neutral
Not a big deal as we can understand
And Besides there will be an online now indication on their pfp when they are online
Yes it doesn't matter
You can also see who is online when it says 'a moment ago' I was just saying to change it.

Hellific

Veteran
Do you stalk Lt_Hammerman? Anyway Neutral, I mean I don't see any purpose of changing it. Either way, they both indicate that the person is online.

OP
OP
NGaming

NGaming

Great Reporter
Do you stalk Lt_Hammerman? Anyway Neutral, I mean I don't see any purpose of changing it. Either way, they both indicate that the person is online.
No he's just the only person online 24/7

Pace

Legendary Pika
Hello NGaming,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion.

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.