Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Cells, The Black Market and a PvP Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matik

So ok i get that my recent attempt to get more ranks in prison failed... but what about the cells? How the cells system would work is players at the rank A-Z get a cell until they are Prestige A they get a plot, and don't make the cells too big.
The Black Market bring that too, put it in a secret location and give players a riddle to figure out where it is, don't just tell them, it wouldn't be a Black Market now would it? In the Black Market make a villager as the market keeper and you can sell your blocks in the Black Market for OP prices
Last but not least, the PvP mine there is not much explaining on this, everyone knows what this is and if you don't the name itself explains it :-)

So what do you think shouldn't staff add these?

SuperMiner2014

Pika Member
So ok i get that my recent attempt to get more ranks in prison failed... but what about the cells? How the cells system would work is players at the rank A-Z get a cell until they are Prestige A they get a plot, and don't make the cells too big.
The Black Market bring that too, put it in a secret location and give players a riddle to figure out where it is, don't just tell them, it wouldn't be a Black Market now would it? In the Black Market make a villager as the market keeper and you can sell your blocks in the Black Market for OP prices
Last but not least, the PvP mine there is not much explaining on this, everyone knows what this is and if you don't the name itself explains it :)

So what do you think shouldn't staff add these?
1) I kinda not agree with this one since plots are good enough the last thing I'd hope that they added more maps, I don't want to be laggier than before

2)Black Market is a good idea they added this before to the early 2014 prison idk why they didn't implant it again

3) Haven't they added this one already? Plus no one never use it though

CloudAP

Veteran
1. I only disagree from A as when player enters, they are automatically rank A players. I would rather suggest like from Z, you'll get a cell as it is very easy to get Z specially for beggars. Then plots from Prestige R or something since it is all Iron now.

2. It sounds cool! How about like random villager just spawn somewhere for limited time.

3. It is already added :)

OP
OP
Matik

Matik

Wait we have a PvP mine? i have been playing prisons for a month how comes i have never seen this? WTF

OP
OP
Matik

Matik

Yeah PizzaMC i just got that but what about the other ideas?

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Pretty much this was on last site ill put all my useless suggestions from that thread one sec...

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-Bring Back A Black Market Type of place... (With certain and good deals.. also make it hard to find...)
-Add more pvp areas... (Maybe add it to where we can have plots have pvp enabled... The one pvp area is not enough and /warp free pvp area is buggy...)
-Make /warp free more... (Not only have people reached some of the World Borders in free world but there aren't many Rare and Hard to find biomes... also make the /warp free spawn a little larger or something... since people just wait for you to come down and end up killing you...)
-The Shop... (Ok it had enough items as it is but it seems lacking in some way maybe i'd say do this... 1 Make the shops Money Based Again... also you can make it like this... EXP shops give more items as of money gives just 1 of the item...
-/Shot plugin... If you guys didn't know GUNS and GRENADES are now disabled... Maybe Bring them back and add more varieties of them... (not just a deagle and grenade...)
-Special Quests... Premium Servers do this but since this server is #1 Cracked i feel like this should be added... (Make Special Characters and NPCs that give quests... Rewards can be anything like Money, Tokens, or items....)
-Auction House... This is already added but it can be better... (When you do /shop or /Market and go to say Tools... there is ALOT of Diamond picks there that aren't for sale or are already bought maybe remove this addition? also when setting up an Auction it takes too long to put in like a OP Item (Picks and such...) As in the highest you can go is 1M per Click... make the highest aleast 100M or 10M
-Plots... (Maybe add special types of plots... in the most recent prison (Last prison) it had more plot biomes yes but they didn't do anything...) Maybe add these back and make it do something...)
-Nether and End... I know this is already discussed and such but maybe add a mine with each of those themes... Nether would have to different mines... One with Netherrack and Quartz and the other with NetherBricks.... End Mine would have just endstone... also can have one Obsidian mine aswell) (NOTE these are kinda pointless but its there)
Also i forgot this but make warping and teleporting less buggy... (As in sometimes when you warp to a place or tp to a place you will fall in the ground... and sometimes you are stuck there...) (This i think is just lag but idk)
-Bring back vote crates... these were more fun to have and you couldn't choose your reward it was just by chance.... and make it with different items this time...)
-Drugs... yes drugs.. (This could be a new type of currency as it will have beneficial effects and disadvantages aswell (Can be traded with other players)
-GUARDS - have specific players become PvP Guards... (As in players that are free can rankup to Guard rank and this will have its own Kit and benefits... (Mainly used for PvP players..)
-Cells... After a Guard kills and recognizes a hacker he can then he can do /jail (Hacker Name)... If the player is proved by a admin not to be a hacker the Guard will be punished accordingly
-Add unique Donation items... (As in this was on another server i played on...)
(Smelter Pick - Automatically Smelts items... | Explosive Pick - Explodes in a 3x3 Area when a block is hit... | Mysterious Pick - When a block is broken if a more rare mineral block is nearby it gives what that block is instead... (Say you mine a Gold ore and there is a Diamond say 3 blocks away it will instead give you a diamond)
-Add more kits - These can be earned by completing ingame tasks like kill 100 Players or Mine 1000000 Blocks something like that These kits can have anything you staff members want to put in them.
-I ran out of ideas for this but ummm heres one more
-Add a bounty system (When someone in pvp gets enough amount of kills like say a system of 5 kills per bounty increase...) So when a player is killed and they have a bounty on them the player who killed them will get money (Any amount you add) Also Players can put a bounty on another player and they choose the amount)

Skittlez13114

You guys definitely have some good ideas but I don't think we can implement the majority of them without another reset.
The black market is a good idea but is lacking in thought, if we just make it a location then within two days of the first player finding it, all players will know where it is. Maybe if we can get a more complex plugin that allows us to enable certain objectives to be complete before having access then it'd be more reasonable, but a simple hidden warp sign would be too easy and the fun would be gone within a week. I'll have a look and provide my opinion on the others idea's later today if I can find some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.