Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Castle Bedwars 40V40 . Pika network should add this gamemode because a lot of people enjoy this gam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tridentai_lord

Username:
Tridentai_lord​

Suggestion:
Castle Bedwars 40V40 . Pika network should add this gamemode because a lot of people enjoy this game mode and pika has enough players for the game mode​

Detailed description:
Castle Bedwars 40V40 . Pika network should add this gamemode because a lot of people enjoy this game mode and pika has enough players for the game mode.Hypixel first made this gamemode and people loved it that is the reason. Hypixel then stopped the gamemode but it is back in hypixel because people loved it so much and they still play this gamemode.
I guess cracked players would also enjoy the gamemode.I request pikanetwork to add this gamemode as soon as possible.​

Reason(s):
Some users who don't own minecraft account or who have a cracked account can enjoy this gamemode. I request pika network to add this Gamemode ad there are enough players for this and a lot of cracked minecraft users would enjoy the gamemode.​

Example(s):
This gamemode is available in hypixel​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello Tridentai_lord,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.