Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars Carpet Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Master_Tamer_

Username:
Master_Tamer_​

Suggestion:
Carpet Removal​

Detailed description:
please remove carpets from the new revamped Memoriam map​

Reason(s):
it makes player glitch back a block down
another reason while running if you need to escape the opponent glitching back is the worst thing to happen in the situation the block glitch happen just under the brige near leaf blocks below carpets

i tried to queue for the map but i it didnt start the match​

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
this will get deny cuz i made suggested similer thing like this and players will say it dont come in pvp arenas and last thing that i think its already suggested

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Hi, I’m the creator of the map Memoriam in Skywars. Thank you for informing about the carpet causing issue on the map. Your informations helps out a lot for others too.

I haven’t encounter issue like this before and that why I most likely never thought of these issue.

The map will be fix.
Thank you for suggesting.

OP
OP
M

Master_Tamer_

Hi, I’m the creator of the map Memoriam in Skywars. Thank you for informing about the carpet causing issue on the map. Your informations helps out a lot for others too.

I haven’t encounter issue like this before and that why I most likely never thought of these issue.

The map will be fix.
Thank you for suggesting.
i will make a video of it i have ran out of map select so i will add it tommorow :) the map is great otherwise

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
Carpet become anooying when we have to place blocks on it...

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
Username:
Master_Tamer_

Suggestion:
Carpet Removal

Detailed description:
please remove carpets from the new revamped Memoriam map

Reason(s):
it makes player glitch back a block down

another reason while running if you need to escape the opponent glitching back is the worst thing to happen in the situation the block glitch happen just under the brige near leaf blocks below carpets

i tried to queue for the map but i it didnt start the match
+1 i would say remove carpet from every minigame map its makes high ping players get stuck and kicked

ItzNotAbiyaYT

Pika Lover
+1
ya like i lag back may be 5 times to the carpet
but one good thing is that hacker always get stuck in carpet cuz of there moment

Status
Not open for further replies.