Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

can't play in pika (not banned) (not high ping)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
As you can tell in the picture, i can get in the server but i could do nothing. After like 2 min then i will got kick and minecraft will show this to me. this thing only apply in pika which wont happend on other server..... is this my problem or server problem? what can i do about it?Lunar Client 27_06_2020 22_23_59.png

Diamond_Snake

Pika Lover
Seems like something in which doing something such as restarting your pc, or the router would fix.
I dunno tho I'm just guessing, worth a try tho.

this happens in a lot of server problem is Unknow (am not just saying this google it everyone will say the same ) the only thing is its 100% from your internet or java try to update your java or make sure u have installed the right java version

Disaalt

The Pika
this happens in a lot of server problem is Unknow (am not just saying this google it everyone will say the same ) the only thing is its 100% from your internet or java try to update your java or make sure u have installed the right java version
Just some explanations on my point of view:
1. Even if you used the correct java version it wont help anything
2. It has to be something about the BungeeCord connections. If you have like 15 players trying to connect at the same time, open the console and its going to be fuzzy
3. DNS Issues
4. Your internet just bad

tlang

Veteran
As you can tell in the picture, i can get in the server but i could do nothing. After like 2 min then i will got kick and minecraft will show this to me. this thing only apply in pika which wont happend on other server..... is this my problem or server problem? what can i do about it?View attachment 12552
i helped :)