Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Cannot access the server

ImKreux

Pika Member
I can see the number of players on the site but I can't enter the server, is there a problem?

crxdkn

Great Reporter
IGN
crxdkn
Seems like it's depends on the problems on your end, when you're trying to enter to this server, what's the disconnection reason?

OP
OP
I

ImKreux

Pika Member
Seems like it's depends on the problems on your end, when you're trying to enter to this server, what's the disconnection reason?
I can access all servers but Pikada has a problem, I can't understand why.

Attachments

• 2024-07-19_01.51.43.png
    2024-07-19_01.51.43.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 8

crxdkn

Great Reporter
IGN
crxdkn
I'm not sure, but try to restart your router, or connect to a different network, you can also try logging in from a different version, it may help.

ErrorOfUsers

Rare Pika
uhhh we are same that error isnt it?: java.net.connectexception connection timed out no further information

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
uhhh we are same that error isnt it?: java.net.connectexception connection timed out no further information
Just refresh a few times. This happens with me too sometimes. After I refresh a few times it gets fixed.

OP
OP
I

ImKreux

Pika Member
Just refresh a few times. This happens with me too sometimes. After I refresh a few times it gets fixed.
Friends, I have tried a lot of things in this way for 2 days, I have turned the internet on and off, but I could not find a solution, the authorities do not respond to the title I opened.

OP
OP
I

ImKreux

Pika Member
Yes, I'm getting this error and it's not fixing. There is no problem on any server, only on pika.

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
Friends, I have tried a lot of things in this way for 2 days, I have turned the internet on and off, but I could not find a solution, the authorities do not respond to the title I opened.
Do what I have said above. It will work for sure