Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions cannon test

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProsameOG

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
ProsameOG​

Suggestion:
cannon test​

Detailed description:
hello,im playing OPFactions,but idk why this server not cannon test server :(
becaus if i want test cannon,i dont know how i can test cannon,i need found other server or i need test my server.
mybe u want add server other cannon test server?

i thinks this is good idea, becaus all player who make cannon need first test cannon to 100% sure this cannon is good or nor good​

Reason(s):
becaus need first test cannon :)​

Jace9

The Pika
I'm not toxic like faction players soo
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
"Like faction players" Lmao you hate them or are you jealous? The prejudice tho that all fac players are toxic. Do you even know stuff about faction community? I agree it is toxic but not all players are toxic. Even though we are toxic we are a family and we always help each other and that you will never know because you are using less than 1% of your brain right now. Ask any player in my fac !!
Now go nolife mc with your so called "friends" (If any btw) and cry about hackers in bw/sw. Mans can't think of anything so just writes some off topic sht

NGaming

Great Reporter
"Like faction players" Lmao you hate them or are you jealous? The prejudice tho that all fac players are toxic. Do you even know stuff about faction community? I agree it is toxic but not all players are toxic. Even though we are toxic we are a family and we always help each other and that you will never know because you are using less than 1% of your brain right now. Ask any player in my fac !!
Now go nolife mc with your so called "friends" (If any btw) and cry about hackers in bw/sw. Mans can't think of anything so just writes some off topic sht
I never said all of them are toxic

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
Hello ProsameOG,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• Negative community feedback

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.