Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can you get banned for clicking 20 cps?

AnshSh

Guys can u get banned for clicking 20 cps

if u can get banned im changing my mouse

💀

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Guys can u get banned for clicking 20 cps

if u can get banned im changing my mouse

💀
Probably not, because i can drag click 25+ cps without getting banned
however, i suggest you not to godbridge (if that's what you are trying) because the anti-cheat bans ppl who god bridge for no reason

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Gwad dam i ii-

i god bridge everytime i play bridge :\
I mean, I haven't tried God Bridgeing in practice, I used it once in bedwars for a quick rush, and the anti-cheat banned me for an hour

so i haven't used it ever since

Flame__

Legendary Pika
I mean, I haven't tried God Bridgeing in practice, I used it once in bedwars for a quick rush, and the anti-cheat banned me for an hour

so i haven't used it ever since
same here i got banned 3 times for same reason, i also havent tried it in practice tho

goose_wayne

Great Reporter
Probably not, because i can drag click 25+ cps without getting banned
however, i suggest you not to godbridge (if that's what you are trying) because the anti-cheat bans ppl who god bridge for no reason
I mean I can diagonal gb all game without getting banned so idk the anticheat prolly hates you, or loves me

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Hello AnshSh

The answer to your question is both Yes and No .Let me explain: if you click 20 cps normally just for clicking or bridging, your cps may not be consistent, and it may get lower or higher, but if there's a consistent 20 cps without it getting reduced or increased, you can get banned for that, as Anticheat will detect you as a hacker.

Thank You,
harshit7749