proplayer_20413 Epic Pika Joined Jan 19, 2021 Messages 115 Points 26 Jan 23, 2021 #1 please may i get a noble kit after reset beacuse i just want p4 armor and eff5 tools
SDHMinecraft Great Reporter Joined Jan 18, 2021 Messages 482 Points 95 IGN SDHMinecraft Jan 23, 2021 #2 proplayer_20413 said: please may i get a noble kit after reset beacuse i just want p4 armor and eff5 tools Click to expand... dude u can get free Samurai Kit for legit ffree from ur rank, why not use it instead?
proplayer_20413 said: please may i get a noble kit after reset beacuse i just want p4 armor and eff5 tools Click to expand... dude u can get free Samurai Kit for legit ffree from ur rank, why not use it instead?
tozztozzo Ultimate Legendary Pika Joined Jun 27, 2017 Messages 667 Points 87 IGN tozztozzo Jan 23, 2021 #3 Hi, I am sure most donators will probably keep their first kit. Get some money ready and we will sell our kits after.
Hi, I am sure most donators will probably keep their first kit. Get some money ready and we will sell our kits after.
unleawshedwolf Epic Pika Joined Jan 6, 2021 Messages 129 Points 18 Jan 23, 2021 #4 Sorry but yo;u can't, even if someone ask for it, this will counts for grieving I think so. Even I don't have any rank since I am new to this server.
Sorry but yo;u can't, even if someone ask for it, this will counts for grieving I think so. Even I don't have any rank since I am new to this server.
tozztozzo Ultimate Legendary Pika Joined Jun 27, 2017 Messages 667 Points 87 IGN tozztozzo Jan 23, 2021 #5 unleawshedwolf said: Sorry but yo;u can't, even if someone ask for it, this will counts for grieving I think so. Even I don't have any rank since I am new to this server. Click to expand... There is nothing wrong with asking for a kit.
unleawshedwolf said: Sorry but yo;u can't, even if someone ask for it, this will counts for grieving I think so. Even I don't have any rank since I am new to this server. Click to expand... There is nothing wrong with asking for a kit.
UpperGround Great Reporter Joined Jul 1, 2019 Messages 13,092 Points 300 Jan 28, 2021 #7 This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below; ⚬ nah
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below; ⚬ nah
MouraThat Veteran Joined Feb 26, 2016 Messages 2,314 Points 148 Jan 29, 2021 #8 proplayer_20413 said: please may i get a noble kit after reset beacuse i just want p4 armor and eff5 tools Click to expand... I'll give you a wizard kit if you want.
proplayer_20413 said: please may i get a noble kit after reset beacuse i just want p4 armor and eff5 tools Click to expand... I'll give you a wizard kit if you want.
_Damonn Veteran Great Reporter Donator Joined Oct 8, 2020 Messages 3,140 Points 204 Jan 30, 2021 #9 MouraThat said: I'll give you a wizard kit if you want. Click to expand... you are a Noble person. ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
MouraThat said: I'll give you a wizard kit if you want. Click to expand... you are a Noble person. ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
MidKnight22 Pika Member Joined May 20, 2020 Messages 29 Points 26 Jan 31, 2021 #10 Ah, yes. We the Noble people!!!
HyperRSmash Veteran Joined Mar 6, 2016 Messages 1,673 Points 87 Jan 31, 2021 #11 This is a predifined message to bypass the chat filter, please ignore this. MidKnight22 said: Ah, yes. We the Noble people!!! Click to expand... Nooble*
This is a predifined message to bypass the chat filter, please ignore this. MidKnight22 said: Ah, yes. We the Noble people!!! Click to expand... Nooble*